Monday, March 28, 2011

Sick Family

I never realized how many germs kids bring into your home until I actually had a toddler! Kyle and I rarely get sick, but in the last 3 months, he has been sick twice, and I have been sick 3 times. Hailey of course, was sick first each of those times, but somehow she never looses a beat. She always has so much energy! I, on the other hand, feel like I've been hit with a sledgehammer for several days before my symptoms let up.

We have enough Amoxicillin in our house to fight off infections for the next 6 months! My latest diagnosis is sinusitis plus an ear infection! What!? I thought only kids got ear infections!  And it hurts. I feel bad for all those crying 6 month olds now.

Anyway, since we've been feeling down and dumpy, it has allowed us some good snuggle time :)



2 comments:

The Barlows said...

Hope you both get better soon!!

Merkley Jiating said...

The only good thing about a sick kid is how cuddly they are.