Sunday, August 1, 2010

Convinced.

Ok, I've been toying with the idea of keeping my blog private for several months. And I'm doing it. I don't want my neighbors to find my name through a search engine and see that I've been bashing their craziness for the last month. (although well deserved :) ) And my sis-in-law relayed some pretty horrific stories about stalkers and WORSE finding personal information all too available through family blogs.

So Google, you may search and find my blog no more.

Leave your email if you'd like so I can open it to YOU!

17 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

sam.merkley@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

staceyfamily03@yahoo.com

Shera said...

shera.wheeler@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

charlie_003 at juno dot com

PDOTTreats said...

pdottreats@gmail.com
Thanks, Aunt Pauline

Allison said...

allison.m.clarke@gmail.com

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

mandyloohoo2@gmail.com
What are the horror stories?

Merkley Jiating said...

I wish we lived closer to each other so Hailey and Alex could play. Although she would probably beat him up. He's kind of a sissy.

Greg and Carly said...

gregandcarly@gmail.com

Kathryn said...

kathrynburnham8@gmail.com

Katie Abernethy said...

kate.abernethy@gmail.com

The Scott Family said...

kevin.aslyn@gmail.com

The Barlows said...

celestial.barlow@hotmail.com

clarissamludlow said...

clarissamludlow@yahoo.com

WKPickett said...

kmjpickett@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

123stephanieabc@gmail.com
Steph!!!
:D:D

Dan and Molly Dutson said...

missmollyrose@gmail.com

It has been a long time, but I love your blog!