Sunday, August 8, 2010

A day on the water!

We are only a few weeks from our Monson family vacation to Prineville, OR for a few days of boating and sun! I am SO excited. I never had a boat, or went boating a lot growing up--but when you marry the Monsons, you BOAT! Everyone gets up on the wake board or tubes--even mom and dad! Ok--so I'm a little intimidated, but mostly excited!

We had a chance to test Hailey's limits on the boat last week. She did great actually, although she was no fan of the puffy, restricting life vest she wore 100% of the time. I packed her nice and tight into that safety device!

At the dock on the Willamette River.
We're off!
Curious...

This is how Hailey sat most of the time-
Watching daddy board!

I wasn't planning on doing much but hold onto Hailey, but before we went in, I went for a ride on the tube with Kyle!

No comments: