Through prego months 1-4.5, I craved fruit, fruit, fruit. I thought, "This is great! I have no cravings for chocolate or any sweets--just healthy fruit- I'm so lucky!"Well, I'm now realizing my body and mind are transferring into the stages of sugar cravings...they are coming-- I can tell. This is obvious to me from my sudden CRAZE for Starburst Candies. I don't remember having a huge desire for them before pregnancy, but the craving has come. I have honestly bought more Starburst in the last 2 1/2 weeks then I have in the last 5 years. (please don't remind me of the calorie content). I snack on them day and night--literally.
So while my fruit cravings are now being satisfied through a sugary candy---I have a feeling I'm in the first stages of a sweets obsession that will increase with my little baby girl growing...and all those hormones!!!
Whoo hoo!!
5 comments:
haha! That's exactly how I am. At first I don't really crave anything unhealthy and then at around 4 months I start going ice-cream crazy!!!
I am like this all the time, and I am definately not prego :) Have fun with the cravings while you have an excuse!!!
PS come to Richfield
I always popped in a star burst when I felt like I was going to be sick...worked like a charm :)
haha-i love it! I was the same way when i was pregnant with ethan! I had fruit like nonstop all day and visited jamba juice more than i cared to admit. And then about halfway through the pregnancy I switched over to the 'dark side'. Enjoy it while you can-you're gorgeous and that baby NEEDS it! ;)
Post a Comment