Argg...maybe I'm becoming more of a wimp now that I'm pregnant but I've never had a cold hit me this hard! I am miserable! :( My sinuses are congested, my throat feels like I've swallowed four razor sharp golf balls, my glands are so swollen my chin is barely noticable and I've got a migrane to boot! To top it all off I slept a total of two hours last night! My heart rate was 97 BPM and the thumping in my chest made it is difficult to rest at all! My body feels incapable of really resting so it can recover!I am fighting through work today--but it is difficult! I can't focus and my body just wants to keel over! Is this normal during pregnancy? Are all your sick symptoms just magnified!? I can't imagine dealing with this much longer--it is exhausting. And I don't remember feeling THIS out of whack with a cold before--maybe I just got a bad one! At any rate--I hope it leaves me soon!
Thanks for listening to my complaints. :)
3 comments:
i feel your pain on this one! we just got over a 2 week cold that really threw us under the bleachers! Same stuff as you although i didn't have the migraine to go with it. I don't know if its worse when you're pregnant but it definitely sucks that you can't take a lot of the medicine that you normally would-so that's worse! Good luck feeling better soon and making it through work! :)
I haven't had a cold since I've been pregnant but my leg cramps a lot and it causes me so much pain that I cry. When before I was pregnant, my leg would cramp and it wasn't a big deal. I hope you feel better soon!
I just got over a cold and I totally know what you're saying! I missed 3 days of work just because I couldn't function... The best part was that all the mucous that gathered in my throat would make me gag and almost throw up. Good luck, feel better soon!
Post a Comment