Maui was amazing. Obviously...could it not be?! We went snorkling, boogie boarding, hiked a volcano, lay on the beach, swam with sea turtles, saw dolphins and humpback whales, shopped and ATE lots of food! It was amazing! Here are some fun pictures to document the fun-!

Fresh off our 6 hour 41 minute flight!

View from our Condo

I told you about the food....

Mt. Hakeakalea

Ahhh....walks on the beach!

Date Night! Celebrating our 1st Anniversary!

Sunset in Lahiana

Another view spot

Snorkel Time!

Old Lahiana Luau

Yayyy!

Feeling festive!

We couldn't resist....we find out Wednesday! :)

Lovely beaches



Watching the pro's!

Do we look darker?!
Aloha Maui, Hawaii! You will be missed!
7 comments:
glad you guys had fun! congrats on the one year anniversary too! Have fun tomorrow finding out what you're having! :)
Great pictures! I am very excited for you about tomorrow. Make sure you Post on your blog about what you are having.. I keep going saying Boy THEN I think GIRL so it goes back and forth.. Either one your baby is going to be adorable! :)
so cute!! I love your pics. It was a BLAST being with you guys. Thanks for being so enjoyable and cool :) I am glad I don't have nerdy inlaws!!! (we got lucky)
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! We really wished we could be there with you! You better call me tomorrow!
You are inspiring!! Such a go getter while your pregnant! I want to be just like that! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!
I am so JEALOUS!! It looks like you had a great trip. I really want to go to Hawaii one day but the 12 hour plane ride from here scares me. The Carribean will do I guess. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Show off that bump more. I want to see some belly pictures!
What fun! Glad you got to go! Happy
Anniversary
Post a Comment