Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I was right!!!

We are proud to announce our BABY GIRL coming in September!!!

Here is the first purchased outfit! Our little Hula girl!

The ultrasound went great! Her little bum was up by my belly button and her head near my pelvis so the pictures were a little difficult to get. (no wonder I've been feeling pelvic pressure!!!) I will be going back next week to get more pictures and take a few more measurements. Doctor said she looks great, is growing well and was kicking around during the ultrasound!! Everything is in place and now we get to start the shopping....!! :)

We love her already!

3 comments:

Shera said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Little girls are so fun. I am glad everything is going so great. Your little hula girls is going to be so cute. Can't wait to meet her.

Mikael said...

that is awesome. Girls are the best (especually when they are first). I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see her cute little self. Glad everything went well! (and dont buy anything until AFTER your baby showers, you will be amazed at how much stuff you get)

cindysue said...

How exciting! Hope you're feeling better! She'll be a beauty like her mom!