Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rebecca Looking Good!

This is an official hijack of Becca's blog. She may not be happy when she finds out... :) But seeing as my name is on the blog title, I have the right to add an entry or two as I see fit. So last night we went out on a fun date. The best part of living in a new city is getting to try new restaurants, which is what Rebecca and I both love to do. The only problem is that since moving to Peoria, we have not had good Chinese or Mexican food, which are two of our favorites. Luckily we got a recommendation from a few friends to try out Ming Shee's and it turned out to be pretty good. No P.F. Changs, but pretty good.

The best part of the night however,came after that when we went to the mall and finally got to use Becca's Christmas present (Macy's gift card). Becca is a sucker for Holidays and has been dying for a nice Easter dress. Traditionally I am firmly against shopping of any kind, but decided to give in and embrace it for this one night. As soon as we got into Macy's we started going crazy grabbing every type of dress we could see and after only 10 minutes, headed to the dressing room with at least 15 options. Here is what we found. (I want to apologize to Becca ahead of time and please don't kill me, but I wanted to post some pictures of you to show off how great you look. I figure that it is only women looking at your blog so you won't be too embarrassed, right?)


 Contestant # 1

Contestant # 2


 Contestant # 3 

 Contestant # 4

Contestant # 5

Contestant # 6

These were the top 6 dresses. The winner ended up being #4 and Becca looks stunning in it in person. The picture doesn't really do the dress justice, especially the color. And can you believe how skinny Becca looks? I won't tell you how much weight she has lost over the past few months, or else she might really kill me, but she looks tremendous. 

Overall my favorite look was #2, but the sleeves had some kind of scoop that under the armpit that Becca didn't like. Too bad cause this was a great look. I also liked #5, but the funky pattern was a little much for the wifey. 

Anyway, the reason I decided to hijack the blog and write about last night was in part, to brag about my wife, but also I want her to know that even though we might be doing an activity that I despise......., I cherish our time together and want her to know how much I think of her. I am the luckiest man in the world and I have the pictures to prove it!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

smoking hot mama! love this post. :)

Bethany Sines said...

HOT DANG, BECCA!!! you look stunning in dresses 1, 3, and 6. you can work a wrap dress like I haven't seen anyone do in a long time. i've always been jealous of your natural beauty. you and your gorgeous olive skin can just leave us alone!! : ) jk i love you.

Allison said...

So sweet Kyle! And Beeza you look amazing! Good job- that is so impressive! I was definitely going to say 4- you look stunning in it.

Love you Beez!

Nellieloue23 said...

You're so gorgeous Becca!! And I'm glad you have a hubby that knows it! Love the dress you chose!

Shera said...

So sweet!! Becca you are looking great! Send some motivation my way PLEASE! I love the dress too.

Katie Abernethy said...

What a cute post! Points to your hubby. Good dress choice, as well.

Karen said...

How fun! Becca you do look great! Good for you with the self control. Sooooo hard to do. And I'm proud of Kyle being able to share the time with you to shop!!!