Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hailey Rose

She is HERE!!

Hailey Rose Monson was born one day early (barely) on September 20, 2009 at 12:15 a.m.! Mom and baby are doing great, we are getting the hang of nursing and working on getting a sleep pattern together...haha. Hailey has jaundice and is working with bilirubin lights to help her system progress. She sleeps 3/4 of the day and eats the other 1/4.--Here are some pictures of her first 5 days!!
Look at all that dark HAIR! Neither Kyle or I were born with a full head of hair, we can't believe it! She will have some lucious locks by the time she is 3 months old. You can tell how exhausted I was at this point!
Hailey has a very proud first time Grandpa. :)
Uncle Daniel meeting Hailey at the hospital as well!
There is my long little girl-21.5 inches!
Mom was so excited to meet Hailey!

We have taken a lot of pictures since we've been home, but I haven't been diligent in my posts because my days are full of learning how to be a Mom. WOW it is a lot of WORK!! Hailey is growing well--not quite up to her birth weight of 8 lbs 4 oz but she is getting there. We love her so much and think she is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures of her.

jskelly said...

yay!! Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful!!

Shera said...

Yeah!! She is so stinkin cute...You guys all look so happy!! Let's see more pics :)

Harris Family said...

I am so glad it went well.....you look great in the pictures for just having a child. Congrats, she is beautiful!

Bethany Sines said...

SHE IS JUST GORGEOUS!! i love her!!

Mikael said...

I am so happy for you! You look AMAZING just after giving birth. you sound up beat and happy. Sounds like Hailey is keeping you busy (I have to admit I was bored all the time with Makenzie... she was just a perfect little newborn... but that didn't last long once I got the twins!!) Can't wait to see her in person.

cindysue said...

Congratulations! she is just adorable!

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

SHE"S PERFECT!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! :) Such a cute name, too!

The Barlows said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!

Danielle said...

she's gorgeous just like her mom! congrats!

Arica said...

wow becca.. horray and congratulations! she looks darling! (: ..i wish you the best in the new found land of motherhood!