Anyone get an upset stomach late in pregnancy? I have a constant feeling of being on the urge of throwing up....lovely right!?
One week and three days left. There really haven't been any signs of progression yet. No contractions, lightening or anything! I guess she is sticking around for a little longer!
Right now I just feel sick all the time. Yuck--its like my first three months of pregnancy plus the added weight of carrying this little babe around! I have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor, we'll see what he thinks!
Until then....
Very stuffed & swollen,
Becca
3 comments:
Hang in there! You are so close...
1 week left? I didnt realize Makenzie will have another cousin that sooN! YAY!!!!!!!!! You have to send me pics ASAP when you have her so Makenzie can see her and start loving her (me too).
I got a little icky sick towards the end too, sounds like you are getting ready to be DONE. YOu have done so well. You really need to post a belly pic before you have her (trust me, you will want it to look back)
I am thinking of you. CANT WAIT!!!
Good luck with the baby. Hope you feel better real soon. We are so excited to have another little great grandchild. It doesen't get any better than this. We love you and know that everthing will go well. You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment