Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Photos!
Hailey is 1 week old today and this first week has been amazing! I've learned I'm able to run on very little sleep, and my patience with learning how to nurse is better than even I expected. I've completely tossed any "scheduled" feedings and naps for Hailey, and I'm letting her eat and sleep whenever she wants...and not stressing over it. My speed and agility at changing dirty diapers has quadrupled in the last seven days and I'm trying to train myself to not jump at every whimper Hailey makes at night. Anyway, I think we've taken over 300 pictures of Hailey this last week and I wanted to share a few of them! Here is Hailey's first week-->








Labels:
Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my, what a beauty!
hahaha i LOVE that you've "quadrupled your speed and agility" with the diapering. : ) i can just see it now. reading your posts is so fun for me....keep em comin! i can't get over how beautiful hailey is. i think she looks so much like you.
she is precious! She is dressed so cute in all of those pics
I am so happy to hear you are adjusting to not as much sleep, amazing how us moms are able to do that! And good job with nursing, it is the one thing that is SOOOOO worth the hard work and patience (I used to get mad at my little makenzie because she wouldnt latch on and I got SOOO frustrated, I would say "well, you are being the nerd so I guess you don't eat" haha)
Such cute pictures! The one of her in the bobby is so precious! Sounds like you are figuring things out and enjoying every minute. Love the post and pictures!
Post a Comment