We just found out this week that come July, Hailey Rose will be getting a little
SISTER!
I love it! Two little girls! I was surprised by how excited I was when we saw the ultrasound picture and it was definitely a girl! I can't stop thinking about matching outfits, taking 2 little girls to see the princesses at Disneyland, two girls that can share a bedroom, and all the fun it will be for Hailey to teach her little sister everything she knows!
Kyle and I were both anxious when we arrived for the ultrasound, but it didn't take long for the technician to find her positioned breached and facing up. Kyle was actually the first to look at the monitor and exclaim, "It's a girl!" Even before the technician said a word, we could tell what we were having. Kyle was hoping for a boy, and I actually thought for sure it was a boy because of how different this pregnancy has felt from my last with Hailey. We are still thrilled, and like I said, I'm coming up with all kinds of creative activities we can do together! Kyle is still trying to manage the idea of having 3 females on his hands! Haha, good luck daddy!

6 comments:
Yeah! That is SO crazy because just this morning I was thinking that I was going to fb you and ask when you were finding out! You will be so awesome with two girls! How fun!
so happy for you and two little girls will be a lot of fun
aaahhh THAT IS THE BEST EVER!!
Two little girls! How fun! I'm secretly hoping for another little girl next so I can have two little girls in a row! But I have a feeling it will be another boy! Babies are so fun!
Yay!!! Sisters are THE BEST!!!!!!! That will be so much fun. Congrats!
Congratulations Monson family!!!! Two girls-so cute, fun and full of drama! :-)
Post a Comment