Kyle surprised both Hailey and I with a little treat and love notes this morning. So sweet! Lindt chocolates are my all time favorite chocolates, and there were15 more hidden throughout the house!
Hailey was so surprised and excited about her princess valentine. I read Kyle's note to her and she just smiled like this the entire morning! Adorable!
I let her have a chocolate before breakfast, but she still wanted to have her princesses right next to her cereal bowl.
Hailey looks so grown up in this photo!
That evening all 3 of us had appetizers at the Rock Creek Corner grill, a little place we always drive by but never tried before. It was very good, but overpriced. After our family appetizers, we took Hailey to hang out with my family while Kyle and I had a delicious and romantic dinner at P.F.Changs! I love that place, if only we could go more often! Yum!
My mom gave Hailey this cute Valentine bear that talks and lights up as well as the "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom" children's book! I LOVE that book!
One of the bear's phrases is, "Give me a kiss!". Hailey obliges each time!
Peek-a-boo belly button!
We gave her some Valentine pajamas, they have sparkly owls-love it! Hailey also received a gift in the mail from her Great-Grandma Carlson! She was given 5 new bows and headbands! She is wearing one of those cute bows in this photo! Thank you Great-Grandma!
One of my favorites...Hailey and her daddy having "rocky-rock" time before bed. This is mostly just a bedtime story, but is really special to Hailey, as you can tell!
I really enjoyed this Valentines Day! It wasn't extravagant, without big gifts, and nothing too fancy. Just some quality time together, chocolate, and love notes! No better way to celebrate our love for each other!












1 comment:
I love the pictures of Hailey with the teddy bear! So adorable.
Post a Comment