So we were thrilled to find that the time for a second vehicle had arrived! We knew it would be a van or SUV to accommodate a growing family, and we also wanted something with low mileage so it will last us 10 years or more! The thought of going through a dealer scared me beyond belief. I've only gone to a dealer once, and it was not a pleasant experience. So we began asking around and looking online (craigslist) for something that fit our needs. We were lucky to find a extremely clean and well kept '07 Nissan Quest with only 56,000 miles! We asked for a test drive, and had a maintenance report done to make sure everything checked out and it was fantastic!
Kyle is the most fiscally responsible one in our family, so with his awesome credit history we got a fantastic interest rate through our bank. Now is the time to finance a new/used car with how low the interest rates are, I'm telling ya! We financed our Toyota with a 5.5% rate in 2008, and with the Nissan this month it had dropped to 2.5%! Whoo hoo!
Can you guess Hailey's favorite feature of the van?
And if you don't know about "Swagger Wagons" you must watch the hilarious video below.... :)

3 comments:
I am jealous! That is so awesome. We need a second car.
The app we use is MyFitnessPal.
Yay for having a mini! We got one this year too, and I love it! :)
So awesome!! Congratulations, it's super nice!
Post a Comment