Saturday, September 12, 2009

We're back...

(Harvey Unga, BYU Runningback #45)

And so far-so good! BYU had a nice win over Oklahoma last week and are looking better than last year. I plan to spend this fall learning to care for a new baby while cheering the cougars on from the comfort of my living room. Kyle has football tickets this year and will be enjoying the home games from the stadium! (I am a little jealous-)

GO COUGARS!

2 comments:

Darm Family said...

You are letting him go to the games while you have a new baby?! You are letting him escape?! You are such a nice wife. I would never let Erik do that, if I am stuck at home then he should be too. You should make a trade off then... some thing like you get to go have a pedicure or even better a massage or even just take a nap or read a book by yourself. Time to yourself as a new mom is very important for your sanity, remember that!

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

GO COUGARS! Woo hoo! Okay, so.. baby yet? Has she come? :)