St. George was a nice break from the hum drum of Provo. We went for my cousin Lance's wedding. It was awesome! That was the first sealing I was able to go to where I wasn't participating. It was wonderful to sit quietly and feel how right that ordinance is. Sitting in the sealing room, I felt more sure of the truth of temple sealings then I have anywhere else in my life. I thought, "This is where we all need to be." Its not just for some--but for all. It was wonderful!
We had a great time visiting with family and sneaking away to sample the local In-N-Out Burger...:) (that's what I should be eating during pregnancy--right?!) It was a short visit but much needed, and I hope we return soon!

Missy and Janelle made 100+ of these in the last 1/2 hour before the guests arrived. They're swan crepes!

The Breakfast before the ceremony

Kyle, Cousin-Kathryn, Cousin and Brother to the Groom-Stuart, Missy, and Cousin-Kevin



Waiting for the bride and groom


Congrats!

The top was chocolate cake ...and I really wanted some.

Afternoon Reception


Missy and Grandpa Anderson
3 comments:
i LOVE kyle in glasses!
Fun! Great pictures! You look beautiful as always! I can't believe you are 16 + weeks prego. time is flying, dont you think
I FOUND YOU IN THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself - you mentioned that you were a blogger in your talk today...
Congrats on your sweet little baby coming!!!
Post a Comment