This summer has been fun. I've been really happy living near family that I can hang out with daily, and go on adventures with while Kyle is working... :) thanks babe, you're the best!
One of those days we went to the Washington County Fair! I remember living in Indiana how I looked forward to each summer's Granger Days, (that was the city I lived in, Granger--how hookey does that sound?!)
Granger Days was awesome, I loved it! There were a few rides I could go on, cotton candy and getting to hang out with my friends in the summer sun!!
So I was a little surprised when all those feelings didn't rush back to me at the County Fair in Hillsboro this year. Okay, so I'm not 13 anymore--and I was more aware of all the animal smells coming from the 4H competitions.--ehh....yuck!
We did have a great time though!
The livestock were just hanging out in the open, I thought this one was pretty--but stinky!
Hailey's learning to walk!!
There was a 7-year-old girl tending her little calf in this chair and offered Hailey a spot to pet the her calf, she was cute.
I freaked out a little when I saw Hailey stick her hand in their den, I thought she was going to lose a finger for sure!! Ack!!
The rainforest exhibit, those birds behind us were so neat!
Just her size...
Missy and Steph went on one of the rides and Steph was CLINGing to Missy, it was so funny! She ended up loving it though!
No comments:
Post a Comment