A few nights ago I served ravioli for dinner. Usually, Kyle or I will sit and feed Hailey each bite so that an entire mess won't ensue. Lately however, Hailey has been showing a defiant and independent streak reminiscent of a certain teenager 10+ years ago...
So instead of fighting with her, we stripped her down to her diaper and gave her a mini fork and let her go at it.I have to admit, although there was a mess, it was fun to watch her excitement as she spent over 45 minutes trying to eat her ravioli. And she looked so cute doing it!
After a few tries, she gave up with the fork and went in fist first.
The best she did with utensils is stir her food around.
"Victory!!"
She cracks herself up!
2 comments:
that girl is always smiling and laughing. :) i love it.
haha-that's great!
Post a Comment