Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Optimist...


Kyle is definitely the optimist in our family. I mean, I'm not negative all the time....just when it comes to this Portland weather. I mean, YUCK.! So when I saw this on the front page of  "the funnies" Sunday I cracked up laughing. This is Kyle and I to a T! He is not at all bothered by our constant rain....amazing.

I'm glad there are some who can help me find humor in this rain!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i've noticed i'm a lot more bummed in the winter now that i have little kids with major cabin fever. it is nice to be able to get outside and let them burn energy without having to stay indoors all day.

spring/summer never seems to come fast enough!

Merkley Jiating said...

Someone asked me what the summer is like in Ithaca and I told them I couldn't remember. I can remember Fall, but I can't remember August.