Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Weigh-Ins

Stagnant. That's what I am. No loss this last two weeks--but no gain either. I think I've got to step it up if I want to continue losing. I've lost a total of 10 pounds since beginning my weigh-ins, but I still have a long way to go. Kyle has lost 14 pounds since he started working out, and he still eats whatever he wants! (mostly)

So I'm going to take a clue from him and start walking everyday with Hailey. I've made excuses for why i couldn't work out...most of them involved the fact that I was working, and that I had a baby that I couldn't just leave to go running. Well I'm just going to take her with me so I am at least doing something each day!

Here's my update....

Goal: 20 lbs
Achieved: -10 lbs (I'M BORED OF THIS NUMBER!!)
Weight to lose: 10 lbs

No comments: