Happy Father's Day to the men I look up to everyday!
My dad-he has taught me how to be strong, passionate and commited to everything in my life. I'm so grateful I have a little of his tenacity and spirit in me. He is a great dad and an awesome grandpa to little Hailey. We are lucky girls.
My kind and sweet father-in-law. He has such a loving personality! He gives the best advice and I really look up to him. I'm so glad Hailey has a grandpa who is fun, patient and always kind.
My favorite dad in the world, my sweet Kyle. He gives everything he has and wants up for our family and Hailey. I always knew he would be a great dad, he inherited the same loving spirit of his dad and the same great patience. He loves our little girl and looks forward to our future as a growing family. I can't say enough about him, he IS the best dad in the world. :)
1 comment:
Dads are awesome!
Pregnancy hormones seriously mess with hair. I still think you have beautiful hair though!
Post a Comment