In lieu of the winter-like weather, I thought of several DIY projects for Hailey's room. I want to redo her bow holder, which I made two months after she was born. She has far too many bows to fit on it anymore. Secondly, I wanted to create a cute flowery growth meter for her room. After her last doctor's visit, and being told for the 5th time that her height is at the 97% range, Kyle and I thought it would be really fun to start tracking how fast and tall she grows! My third project is making a monogrammed stool for her to use. My aunt made me a stool, (appropriately named the "becca" stool) when I was a toddler that I used it for everything- reading, as a lap tray, and it's even in a few holiday pictures! When I grew into a teen it became my small foot stool to reach books high in my closet. It still sits on display in my mom's house. I set out to find the goods and get started on my creations, and got quite a bit done!
We expect her to be tall... :)
For Hailey, love mom
I think she likes it!
2 comments:
Cute growth meter! I think I'll try and make an airplane one for Logans room!
SO cute Becca! I love them- I totally want to make a stool too! I wish we could have craft day together!
Post a Comment