Sunday, June 20, 2010

Little Sis' Dancer

Stephanie is my sweet younger sister. The youngest in our family by 9 years. And about 14 years younger than me! I LOVE having a little sister so young. She is so much fun, and was always willing to hang out with me--no matter how dorky I can be. She is a great Aunt and adores little Hailey. My dad has always called her "tootles", and the nickname has passed on to Hailey as "tootles jr." Stephanie is different than her older sisters, myself and Melissa. She has my mother's personality. More reserved, but always friendly and polite. She is the sweetheart of the family.

Stephanie has a love for dance. While I always loved sports growing up, she loves taking jazz and ballet classes at the same school since she was 5 years old. I have been able to attend every recital with the exception of last years, because I was pregnant and living in Utah! This year Stephanie was great as usual! She performed BEAUTIFULLY! She doesn't appear afraid on stage and is always focused while performing. Hailey and I attended her recital this year and it was awesome!
I loved the color of her dress.


And I loved her hair jewels, so sweet!
Hailey enjoy playing with Grandpa outside during most of the performances (besides Steph's)

No comments: