Sunday, June 22, 2008

Short Hair!


Please ignore the totally cheesy grin I've got in this picture, but I promised my family I send a picture of my new hair cut! So here it is-- I love how easy it is to manage, but I do miss the length! I guess it was time for a change!

3 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

Love the haircut! It looks like you guys are having a blast, being newlyweds is so much fun! We will have to get together sometime.

Meghan said...

Hi there!

sorry I'm just now responding.. still new on the blog! :) But your hair looks cute! How are things going in Utah? How's the apartment and married life? Wonderful I bet! Chris and I are so at that point of just being sick of being engaged.. we're ready to finally be able to be together.. it's tough him in Idaho, me here! But I guess in a way it's good we are separated! :) Our plans after we get married are to stay in Oregon (it looks like we might be in your family's home ward.. springville?) until January.. then we're moving to good old Rexburg so Chris can start up school again! What about you guys!? Staying in Utah for a while? Good hearing from you! Keep in touch!

Arica said...

i love it becca!!