Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Fun!


Camping! We were lucky enough to find an area in the Spanish Fork Canyon to camp Friday and Saturday. The area was called Diamond Park and it was gorgeous up there! The weather was perfect, pretty cold in the evening, but sunny during the day and warm in the morning. We found a campsite that was in the farthest removed area from the rest of the park. It was one of the only areas available. Unfortunately, when we pulled in we noticed two signs that gave warnings of bear visits. A large sign posted, "Bear Country" and gave recommendations of what to do if the local black bears "visited" your campsite. We were on our toes once it got dark! We put all our food in the car after we cooked a delicious dinner of hamburger and vegtables! The next morning we went on a "hike" that was more of a nature walk. It was getting hot so we ate lunch in the shade on our way out of the campgrounds. We had a great time being outdoors in the nice weather and just getting to spend time together and talk over the fire at night! Very romantic!

In other news, I chopped my hair! You can tell in some of the pictures, but my hair barely touches my shoulders! I planned to cut it a little below my shoulder line but the $12 hair stylist must have heard the opposite! My hair can be fairly forgiving so I'm ok with learning how to style it, sometimes its fun to change to such an extreme! Kyle likes my hair long but he is open to change too! :)

1 comment:

Shera said...

Yeah you have a blog!!! I am so happy. I hope married life is going good! I hope you know that every time Karleigh see's a princess, she calls her Becca!