Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hot Things in Utah!


Today was hot hot hot! We reached 95 degrees in happy valley and despite Kyle's plea's for me to conserve gas, I used the AC in the car on the way home from work! Good news there, last week I made another big step towards my impending graduation by completing my senior capstone project! I directed the local Hershey's Track & Field Competition for Pleasant Grove. I've been preparing for the event for the last month and a half and it went great! The event was Saturday the 14th, and over 80 9-14 year olds came out to participate! I think it all went pretty well, but I was so busy with the details that day it was hard to take in the whole experience! Poor Kyle, I made him wake up at 6 am with me to help volunteer with the meet, he is such a supportive husband! With that finished, I only have a few reports, my adviser's visit to my work place and my clearance for graduation until that great day of collegiate achievement! Whoo hoo! Among other great things in Utah, I think my husband is one of them....(yes, it so painfully obvious we are newlyweds!!) I had to laugh the other day though because he was on his way out to church in his suit and I just thought he looked so handsome! He has kind of a shy--but enjoying smile when I compliment him and I caught it on camera, so I posted it until Kyle finds out I put in on the blog and requests that I take it off!! :) In addition are some other videos I think show a bit of our personality.





We had just gotten engaged in the below video, we barely made our flight back to Utah over Thanksgiving Break!


Also, I want to congratulate my sister for the awesome position she was offered with her current company! Although she just brushed the offer of a 40K, full time position working as a supervising manager for a major corporate company as a nice gesture, she was soon convinced by me and mom that it was quite the compliment! Instead of accepting the offer, she has decided to stay her course of finishing her college education, and continue to pursue a career of nursing at BYU-Idaho and Dixie College; a decision that shows a lot of maturity! She has always had a very charismatic and caring attitude for the people around her, even in the work place--and her strong work ethic and friendly personality are apparent to all around her! You are great Missy! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

way to go missy! is she moving to st. george?

Diane said...

awww! cute videos! The FIRE! hahahaha Kyle and his fire! Love your blog! very awesome!