Friday, June 6, 2008
Work & Love
It's the weekend again and this work week has been crazy! I logged 21 hours in two days of work and 29.5 in three days of work! Pleasant Grove City started their baseball little leagues while the upper leagues are preparing for tournament. Soccer camp also began as well as preparations for next weeks track meet. My boss left for out of town until next Wednesday so I've been trying to get everything prepared without her! I'm earning my pay, that's for sure! I also got really sick Tuesday with a bad cold that doesn't want to quit. I've been taking hot showers and boiling water so I could breathe easier with more water in the air, and I think it has been suffocating Kyle...:) He is so sweet to take care of me, he has walked to work (about twelve blocks away) for the last three days just so he wouldn't have to wake me up in the morning so I can rest. I haven't been sleeping very well; waking up every half hour coughing and sneezing. Kyle is taking good care of his sickly wife, and he is always so patient with my work hours. This weekend we'll be cleaning and disinfecting our apartment as well as finally getting to spend some quality time together! Our one month anniversary was three days ago and we are finding complete joy in our love and commitment to each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute blog! I'm adding you to my friends list! :)
Awe, being sick is no fun! I hope you feel better soon.
-katie
You guys are so cute! I miss those days of going camping and spending time by ourselves. Definately enjoy it. It is awesome having kids though they are a whole other adventure.
Post a Comment