Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day Prep!

Thanksgiving preparation has begun around here! Hailey and I are cozy inside today as the sleeting rain refuses to quit, so we are getting started on our baking! I've been asked to make potatoes for the Monson family dinner tomorrow! My first time with this "make ahead" recipe from Grandma Monson! 
We also have had some time for Christmas decorating!
A great find on Pinterest. It took me a little bit to get the ornaments to hang *just right*, but eventually it came together!
These little guys are the guardians of the Christmas Poinsettia! Kyle gave me these for my first birthday together with him in 2008(it's on December 2nd). He knew then how much I like decorating, and now I have a set of golfing nutcrackers!
And this little face has been popping up all over the house today. Hailey has been much easier to handle after a few parenting tweaks! I love my family and am so thankful to have them this year! 


 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

okay that face is just hilarious! and umm, parenting tweeks. mind if i send bennett over???