We went to the pumpkin patch early this year, in hopes of beating the crowds! We went to Krueger's Farm on Sauvie Island. It was a dry, beautiful day!
I love the color of these pumpkins!
She was big enough to carry her own this year!
The Great Maze!
Funny face Hailey, and a loooong rows of corn!
She is a cutie!
It was a beautiful Portland day!
Hailey's favorite game was playing hide-and-seek in the corn field. Luckily, we found her each time!
We got some fresh corn too!
This pig was HUGE. Hailey was terrified of him, so when I tried to take a picture of them both, this is the closest she would get.
I grew up in Indiana and was fed a lot of corn on the cob! They were 10 cents a piece, yum!
Our last event was the hayride to the pumpkin patch!
Hailey is staring at the tractor that pulled us along.
Our pumpkins!
Thanks tractor man!
Hailey and Daddy in the hay.
We saved a caramel apple for our drive back home. It was huge, and took all three of us to finish it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment