Hailey had a great morning snuggling with her puppy pillow and blanket set from Great-Grandma Carlson!
I worked on her cake, and it turned out pretty cute!
Hailey enjoyed dinner while watching her favorite show. What a nice mom she has...:)
Her birthday wouldn't be complete without birthday Elmo!
Karen and Miles!
Time for presents!
Each time she opened a new dress or shirt, she'd say, "oh! Cuuute!"
Hailey was happy about it!
Wow, haha! I guess I did a pretty good job on the cake!
Daddy and Hailey doing what they do best!
Presents!
Hailey LOVED this singing card, she would open and shut it over and over...and over...!
What could it be...?
This is her two-year-old face. Ha!
Nike's from Grandma and Grandpa Monson!
There is her cute smile :)
Grandpas enjoying the fun!
Hailey's Aunt Stephanie made her his beautiful artwork!
Hugs for all!
Momma and Hailey.
Love my little girl!
Daddy helped out with the Nike shoes.
Her new PJ's and stroller from Grandpa & Grandma Carlson!
Flying through the kitchen!
We love our Hailey bug! She has brought us so much joy, and almost daily Kyle will look at me and say, "I love being a dad!". Hailey is more active than I could have imagined her to be! I don't know where she gets the energy but she just loves life! Everything is so exciting for her, and she is growing more and more independent. She loves to experience things on her own, but still wants her mom and dad to sit and play with her at bathtime, or cuddle up with popcorn and a movie together. Thank you for making life so fulfilling Hailey, we love everything you are!
1 comment:
This is so sweet. ANd becca, how in the crap are you still so tan!! It's november for cryin out loud!!
Post a Comment