Stephanie has been taking piano lessons from our family friend, and ward member, Deborah each week all school year. Missy and I have many happy and sometimes unhappy memories of piano lessons and practice, practice, practice. We would have joint lessons at our teacher's home, and while one sat for their lesson, the other would play with her little dachshund dog. I still love the piano, but don't play much anymore. I hope Hailey will be interested in taking lessons in the future!
The whole family came to Steph's recital, except for Kyle who had to work. She did a fantastic job playing Fur Elise (Beethoven) and New Orleans Celebration (Faber).
Steph and her BFF Kristen. Kristen has lived next door to the Carlson family since 2003, and Steph and Kristen have been the best of friends since they were 4! They are such a nice family, and have always been kind to us and especially Stephanie.
Beautiful!
We are so proud of your hard work Stephanie!
1 comment:
Thanks Becca!! P.S. Its Faber not Saber :)
Post a Comment