Monday, June 27, 2011

Before & After: Bedroom Makeover!

Yesterday I finished hanging the last frames and our room is complete! I love it, just a change of paint, pillows, wall decor and maybe my favorite....the lamp shades. I could just lie in that bed all day reading, making my "lists" or anything else. I love the blue/gray wall color against white and silver accents. Sometime in the near future we are getting a new duvet set. This one is pretty old, but we will have to wait-we can't spend all our money at once! So, without further ado...

Before: Big white walls, ugly coned cream lampshades, plain white bed. YUCK!
After: Soothing blue walls, clean and crisp white lampshades, coordinating throw pillows and shams, family photos in popping silver frames!  
Looooveee!

This was our first "mini" makeover (and on a budget)!And our first time painting, we got it done in 6 hours, both of us working nonstop. We only had to use 1 gallon of paint, fantastic! 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

looks fantastic!!! do you ever want to leave your room now? i sure wouldn't, lol!

Karen said...

It looks great!!! Absolutely love the color! Good job!

The Barlows said...

It looks so awesome! Great job!