Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We are family!

Our family friend Ashlee Larsen took some newborn pictures for us when Hailey was 8 days old. They turned out GREAT and we love that we have something to keep and share to remember this fun time in our lives. We don't have the final work back yet, but here are a few pictures she showed us that we love!! Thanks Ashlee!!!!!!








7 comments:

PDOTTreats said...

Absolutely adorable! Hope she is getting on a good sleeping schedule.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I was just thinking today...I want to see more pictures of Becca's baby! She is so precious.

The Barlows said...

Beautiful photos!! You have such a pretty family!

Shera said...

She is so precious!!! I bet you are loving life. You look great, Becca!!

Lori said...

WOW! she is beautiful. Neat family pictures.

Allison said...

So cute Becca! You look so good!

Bethany Sines said...

i love these, becca. really really well done. : )