We put all 9 lbs of Hailey into a front carrier and she fell asleep within minutes of being in it. So she likes it! We didn't stay long-- just a short trip to pick up a few pumpkins and take Fall photos!
Later I met up with some girlfriends/past roommates and had a fun lunch before the BYU football game. Overall a great day, which was desperately needed after my second run of infection from nursing (aka: Mastitis!). I had just finished my antibiotics from my first infection and flu when the second one hit--YUCK! I am now recovered....and praying for a halt in illness. Doesn't my immune system know I have a 1 month old to care for!?!
2 comments:
she is just darling!! I am SOOO terribly sorry to hear about your infection, that is just AWEFUL!!! I saw that 'baby acne' has hit Hailey. ALL my babies had it. with makenzie I was so embaressed I didn't want to go out... but with the twins it was like "the acne is the least of my worries right now!" hehe. She is just a darling princess, I love her!!!
How fun! Hailey is so adorable. Hope you're all better soon, Rebecca and stay healthy! Can't wait to meet Hailey and see you all - sometime!
Post a Comment