Sunday, August 9, 2009

Primary Activity!

We had a primary activity last Saturday and I was pretty excited for this one...because I had finally convinced Kyle to help me! Our theme was "Building my Eternal Family". We had construction hats for the kids to wear and they had four separate activities where they learned about "building" their own eternal family.

My activity included a visit from Captain Moroni...and guess who played the part! Yes, Kyle will kill me for posting these pictures but I worked so darn hard on that outfit! haha! Enjoy the following pictures from that day!--

The kids lining up for the activity-

Hard Hats!

The primary kids kept asking me why Captain Moroni's sword was so fat....come on!

Any resemblence?

A group of the Primary Kids with the Kyle!


So my final primary activity was a success! We are moving to a larger apartment and that means we are moving out of the ward, so these next couple of weeks will be my last serving as the Primary President. (whoo hoo!) I've loved the work, but I am ready to really focus on our upcoming adventure of a new baby in the family!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

How Cute. You did a great job on Kyle's costume.

Karen said...

Kyle makes a great Captain Moroni! Great accomplishment. Now you can take a breather.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca!
Why is the sword so fat?!?!
Ba ha ha!