We had my 34-week ultrasound yesterday and just thought I'd give an update for anyone who is interested!
Baby Girl - (name to be determined--we like Brooke, Hailey, Autumn, Ulga-ok just kidding)
Weight - 5lbs 6 oz (whoa! good size-she is in the 54% for her age)
Feet - 3 inches long and practicing soccer skills against my ribs daily...
Face Shape - heart shaped like Mom!
Cheeks - High cheek bones and big, round little cheeks! (those are from Kyle)
Hair- that's right--the ultrasound technician saw HAIR! (at least peach fuzz!)
She is face down, head down--ready and set for whenever she decides to join us. Her head is a little larger than what is normal (YIKES!) so I'm preparing myself mentally for the extra pushing that will entail...
In other news: Today is my first day off bedrest until I see my OBGYN Wednesday. I'm earnestly praying for a healthy day and NO contractions. We still have baby items to buy and we need to keep my income for the next several weeks! :)
1 comment:
Glad you and the baby are doing good! Our prayers are continually with you. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment