As many of you are (sometimes) painfully and obviously aware, there is a big election coming up. Even in our little Oregon congress, we have two candidates running fierce campaigns against one another and the evidence is everywhere! I'm bombarded with online journalism posts, television commercials, mailings, phone calls and newspaper articles shouting at me to vote this way or that. I try hard to keep up, to educate myself, and talk about the issues with my husband and friends, but it can be exhausting and confusing!
So, it's time for some simple truths. Back to basics, and how refreshing it can be! Also, you can't have a family blog without some attention to this sacred document!

2 comments:
Dang straight! Thanks for the excellent reminder. I hope we can remember this as we research the candidates, and vote in the election this year.
Also, congrats on your upcoming baby! Your sweet little girl is such a cutie.
AWE. SOME. well said. Thanks for posting this. totally awesome.
Post a Comment