We've got one more thing to be thankful for and to celebrate this Christmas!
There's a BABY on the way!
This little peanut is due July 10th, 2012! We are thrilled! It just feels like the right time to be expanding our little family, and I can't wait to meet him/her. I also can't wait to get over the sickness! I have been hiding out in the house for about 2 weeks now, I hope my friends and family don't forget about me. :)
Today I went in for the workup, and luckily it included an ultrasound! This little babe has arms and legs that were kickin' and movin' at my appointment. I couldn't believe how active the baby was! I am only 9 weeks, but this little one already has a place in my heart. To celebrate, we went out and bought Hailey's coming sibling a stocking! I love seeing 4 stockings hanging on my mantel! Merry Christmas!!!
4 comments:
That is so great! Congrats.
That is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. I hope you feel better soon!
Fabulous! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! How exciting! Two babies are so much fun!
Post a Comment