I like taking photos each of year of what Santa brings Hailey, he always sets up her little stocking so well! ;)
Our cozy family room Christmas morning!
Tired faces, but the fun was just about to begin!
Getting some help from dad.
Even Kyle was surprised by Santa's gifts!
Hailey checking out her "Barbie: Charm School" DVD. Man, those movies are CHEESY!
I think Santa could have filled Hailey's stocking ONLY with candy and she would have been just as excited as she was to receive actual gifts. We had to convince her to open more gifts and eventually had to hide her stocking candy from her! I thought for sure she was going to be sick.
We really enjoyed our fireplace this year!
Cute little face!
The expression on her face here reminds me so much of myself as a child. Perhaps it's her front teeth overbite! She was grinning after she had received a cute little purse of her own, and she filled it with raisins!
Hugs for mom! I got her that little kitchen pots-n-pans set.
She loved this baby doll gift that her cousins gave her! Thank you Makenzie, Asher and Conner!
She decided to take a break and get cozy by the fire with her 'big bear' and new baby doll.
Although we had a great time opening our gifts to one another, Christmas morning breakfast didn't turn out as planned. I had bought strawberries and pineapple to dip in chocolate, along with chocolate chip muffins! Well, we discovered the strawberries were covered in mold (gross!!!), and we ended up burning the muffins in the oven. Ha! Oh well, Hailey managed to eat some pineapple and muffin anyway.
Since breakfast was a bust, we went back to opening gifts! Hailey was much more interested in her presents at this point.
I love her grin in this photo, 'new shirt'!
We really enjoyed our first Christmas morning at home together. We relaxed most of the morning, then got ready for family visits. The best gifts we could get were still to come...!
1 comment:
For the last 2 years savannah has been scared to come downstairs Christmas morning too. This year was the first time she was excited to run downstairs to see what she got.
Post a Comment