Here are some recent pictures of the last couple weeks.
Kyle loves the time he gets to spend with Hailey. She likes to curl up and lay on his chest like this; so cute!

Our Halloween pumpkins before...

and after...!!


Hailey with her pumpkin-

I'm pretty sure my daughter thinks I'm ridiculous already. Haha look at that face!

Here are my attempts at capturing a smile on film! I was always a second too late.
Kyle loves the time he gets to spend with Hailey. She likes to curl up and lay on his chest like this; so cute!
Our Halloween pumpkins before...
and after...!!
Hailey with her pumpkin-
I'm pretty sure my daughter thinks I'm ridiculous already. Haha look at that face!
Here are my attempts at capturing a smile on film! I was always a second too late.
2 comments:
Her face in that one picture is hilarious! It is like, "Come on, Mom. Put the camera away and play with me already!"
I know exactly how you feel about not being able to catch the smile on camera. It is so frustrating!
LOVE her little pumpkin!! And with a Bow. So cute. Can't wait to see her smile in person.
Post a Comment