Thursday, November 12, 2009

No longer a newborn...

Hailey is growing like crazy these days! We can't wait to see how big she has gotten at her 2 month appointment! We hit a milestone yesterday--Hailey slept in her crib for the first time last night. I was checking the baby monitor every ten minutes for the first hour afraid that it was going to get bumped and turn off. It turned out to be a great success! She slept for 6 hours straight!! (which means I got 5 hours sleep all at ONCE! I didn't realize how much I missed sleep!) Here are a few big girl pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sleep changes everything. Congrats!

Mikael said...

congrats on the sleep, that is a HUGE milestone. Hopefully she keeps that up. I need to call you. What are your plans as far as when January hits?
Oh, and you can TAKE our dresser! PLEASE TAKE IT, I want another (... well, if you actually want it...)