Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Love


I have the best baby EVER!! We are on day 3 of Hailey sleeping through the night! I was worried about trying to put her on a schedule this early, and we haven't really monitored her naps during the day, but we try and keep her awake from 6 p.m. onward. She now falls asleep around 10-10:30 sometimes 11 and then she is out for the whole night! Can you believe it!?! What a blessing! So this Thanksgiving, I will be giving much thanks for my beautiful baby, our family's well being and SLEEP!

Her two month appointment was last week. She is 11 lbs, 14 ounces, 22.75 inches long, and "looks great"! We are now getting ready to schedule her immunizations...wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for that to happen to us.

Merkley Jiating said...

Awesome! Early Christmas present!

Mikael said...

awesome! Now that is something to be thankful for :)

Allison said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so glad you stuck with it- I'm so happy for you!