Thursday, August 4, 2011

Karen's Birthday!

 My mom and Kyle's mom's birthdays are only a few days apart, so we enjoyed getting to spend a nice lunch with Karen a few days before her birthday. Kyle, Hailey and I took her to Cheesecake Factory and it was awesome. Doesn't Karen looks so cute here? She is a Grandma with style, and doesn't look anywhere near her age!
I'm always nervous taking Hailey out to a nice restaraunt, but with a little help from Karen, everything went smoothly! She helped keep her distracted by teaching her to count her fingers. We had a yummy lunch and had some delicious Cheesecake for dessert. I don't think we even needed to eat dinner that night, we were still stuffed!

3 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

I am in love with Haley's zebra shirt. You guys are such fun parents!

Karen said...

Thanks again for the wonderful lunch! It is always fun to spend time with you guys. Thanks for being so wonderful and making me feel so special! LU

Merkley Jiating said...

Is that his mom or sister?! Holy smokes she looks great!

And Haley's shirt is adorable.