I hate it when I don't blog. It nags at me in the back of my mind everyday I miss documenting a memory. I'm making a goal to be caught up on this month by the end of the week. A lot has happened. Most demanding of our time was our move! I tried to take a few pictures last Friday when we picked up our keys and hauled everything to our home. It was a sunny day, and our families saved us from having to move all our furniture in ourselves! We had a couple people from the ward help out as well, but we really owe it all to our family. THANK YOU!! It was a loooong two days. Next move, we hire some burly men to do all that work...
Our new home!
A huge thank you to Uncle Scott,
ADI Properties and Uncle Brian with
Interiors Plus! They installed new carpet and flooring throughout, and surprised us with these treats when we moved in! Free pizza!
Hailey moving in her toys, she loves the space!
2 comments:
what a cute place!!! congrats!
enjoy your new home, it looks adorable
Post a Comment