Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kruger's Farm Pumpkin Patch

We had a great time last Saturday visiting a pumpkin patch! I've done this with my family every year I can remember, store bought pumpkins just weren't enough! Kyle and I started going to the pumpkin patch since we started dating in 2007, and each year its gotten better!
Hailey was able to run wild at the farm! A little different than last year...
2009
2010
Hailey led us around the corn maze!

We went on a short hayride, Hailey loved to watch the huge tractor wheels.

What farm wouldn't be complete without free range roosters!?!

Hailey did not love everything at Kruger's Farm, specifically being sat in a heap of pumpkins within a few feet of a very loud live band!

We found the perfect pumpkins!
Unfortunately a hair bow was lost in the giant pumpkin patch.
Fresh sweet corn, YUM!
The weather was great that day! And it was a lot more fun to have a little toddler to enjoy it with!

6 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

haha that look on her face when the band was playing too loud....priceless!
becca you look so pretty in those pictures!! and random side note, they should rename it Freddy Kruger's pumpking patch. it'll bring in a whole different demographic.

Anonymous said...

Hailey looks so cute with pigtails!

Mikael said...

IN LOVE with Haileys HAIR!!!!!!! GOTTA get pictures!!! Lets meet up next week :)
Luvs!
Mikael

Shera said...

Hailey is getting so big!! I can't believe it!! She is socute.

Merkley Jiating said...

Oooh! I love fall activities! These pictures are great.

Merkley Jiating said...

I am so excited to see her all dressed up for Halloween!