Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend Weigh-Ins

They're BAAAACK!

Really I have no excuse for the lack in weigh-ins other than we've been moving which means I haven't been diligent in watching what I'm eating and I'm now terrified of the scale.

So I mustered my courage and did it. My results? Not fabulous. I've re-gained 2 lbs. Backwards!!! Ugh...so frustrating. Now I know that if I don't check in at least once a week I could be right back to where I was several weeks ago. I really don't want summer to come and for me to look like I did 5 months pregnant. Seriously. Its coming off people. So watch out for some major loss! (don't you love my pump up speech? I imagine myself blasting some "Jock Jams" while giving it.)

Goal: 20 lbs
Achieved: -9 lbs
Weight to lose: 11 lbs

2 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

i love that you do this. i might steal your idea to get me motivated to lose a few, too. ; )

Merkley Jiating said...

This took me forever to respond, but I always hope Alex will get us out of a ticket if we get pulled over. Who knows? Maybe that is why we didn't get one! They would definitely forgive you if you have Hailey with you. She is a cutie patootie. Is she walking yet? I feel like she is doing everything super early!