Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Weigh In

I had a very hectic week this week. My sister came into town, her (boy)friend from Tonga came to stay with my family a few days later, I had a Personal Progress party to plan and execute, and Hailey had her 6 mo. doctor appointment, and she isn't feeling well because the last two nights she has been waking up EVERY HOUR. Pretty wild.

I did okay this week. Not great. I got to the gym...once...and I did okay with my diet. Those chocolates from Easter were still lingering in my bedroom. However, they are now gone--for GOOD!

I lost my Easter pound this last week. Yippee! haha...one pound. But isn't that what diets are about? PATIENCE?

Here are my Stats for this week.
Goal: 20 lbs
Achieved: -11 lbs
Weight to lose: 9 lbs

3 comments:

Allison said...

Good job Becca! That's awesome!

Shera said...

Good job!! Those Easter chocolates are yummy...Thanks for inspiring me :)

Danielle said...

well, you did better than i did! i had my first week of not losing weight since january 1st. granted, it wasn't missed by much, but still. congrats!