Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weekend Weigh-in

SO ready for the weekend! Especially with General Conference, I can relax and spend Easter weekend in my p.j.'s! This last week was okay, Hailey went back to sleeping through the night, a definite PLUS since I got sick early in the week with a nasty cold. I worked half days on Wednesday and Thursday and was almost recovered by Friday. However, one of my Champion kids had a very bad day and threatened to lynch himself with craft string several times throughout the day. Are you KIDDING ME!?! By the end of the day I had to physically restrain him as he tried to choke himself with the same rainbow string, leaving a red mark on his neck. It was a crazy end to the work week. Now that Hailey is sleeping through the night, she decide to protest eating instead. She will not eat solids anymore! I can't get the spoon past her lips-its like breaking Fort Knox!

I digress. I lost weight this week! And that makes all the nonsense at work and home obsolete! I'm still not working out as much as I'd like, but I've been really good with my diet! I'm probably going to splurge a little this weekend though. Those Reese's Eggs only come around once a year!! :)


Here are my Stats for this week!
Goal: 20 lbs
Achieved: -11 lbs
Weight to lose: 9 lbs

I'm in single digits now!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Becca! You are awesome! I am so impressed with you! Sorry about work- that is crazy! Happy Easter, love you!

Bethany Sines said...

dude i am SO proud of you. what the heck, i have never been able to muscle through any workout program or diet. i'm amazed. and when i read things like "it's like breaking through fort knox" it makes me miss and love my beezakeeza even more!! hahahahaha.

Danielle said...

WOW-you are kicking butt! Maybe I need to start copying you. Keep it up and you'll be in your old jeans in no time! :)

Mikael@starter home to dream home said...

Your job sounds crazy! Sounds like you work in a juevy jail.
And don't worry about solids. Makenzie didn't eat solids until she was 8 months old! She protested. So I learned DO NOT FORCE. Just wait it out. Even if Hailey is a year old on milk... oh well! She will eat solids eventually :) See you later today