Friday, April 23, 2010

New Apartment-Kitchen PAINT!

We saw our new apartment today! It has everything I need. New carpet, appliances, open floor plan and CLEAN! We got a great deal on our lease and we sign tomorrow! I've been excited about this for weeks...and thus have begun planning all that I will do with my space! However, I'm stuck. The kitchen has, what I think, the most ugly-yellow-oak cabinets I've ever seen. I realize they are in great shape, but that COLOR! What am I suppose to do with THAT? Also, why are the counter tops a grayish green, completely dark and out of sync with the cabinets and appliances? Ugh...I REALLY want to paint. I'm dreaming of a bright, clean, FRESH look. I've thought about greens...but I need some help. Any suggestions!?!
THE Kitchen..
Our kitchen/dining room
And I just love this tree and the creek that run behind our deck.

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

That place looks nice! I would give you decorating tips but I can't even match my own clothes. Good luck!

Mikael said...

again, your kitchen is SUPER NICE for an apartment! My vote is you decorate through accessories. Then we can add some color and style in the family area. Looking forward to decorating with you :)