Recently Hailey has been so interested in the T.V. screen. If the T.V. is on and she is playing in that same room, she will turn her body backwards just to get a good view of the show. I'm hoping she is just fascinated with the lights and this isn't the start of a really bad habit! I blame Kyle, who taught her how to watch football and basketball every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and even Sundays! She just stares wide eyed at the screen with all the colors, sounds and lights seemingly entranced...
FYI: I did not place her here, she was lying on her back turned 180 degrees the opposite way and I went to the kitchen when she maneuvered herself to be staring straight up at the screen.
6 comments:
so so cute! I miss you guys! She looks more and more like Kyle everyday...are you ever going to visit Utah?
hahahhahah hailey with a remote
That so funny. Hailey is adorable. Today I put Sophie in her bouncer and Savannah was watching Tinkerbell so I turned the bouncer towards Savannah (who was facing the TV) because Sophie loves watching Savannah. Then I realized that Sophie was totally watching Tinkerbell and I figured I might as well take advantage of it. I got all of our laundry done while they both watched Tinkerbell. I feel like I should get the worst mother of the year award. It's just funny to me that babies so young are even into the TV.
hahaha hilarious! Soo cute!
might as well turn it to the history channel or cnn!!
SO CUTE! This "habit" will save you once you have 3 little kids running around. YOu will thank Kyle for teaching Hailey how to be so quiet and interested in the tv. It will save your life! (am I a bad mom?....)
Post a Comment